Monday, November 21, 2005

Tiny Surprises

I've been busy feng shuing and color coordinating my new apartment to death. My favorite interior design colors are currently pumkin orange, avocado green & mustard yellow (living room & bedroom). Closely followed by pink, red, black & white (kitchen & bathroom). And thirdly, mahogany and antique blue (meditation & yoga room).

Color me happy having a 2BR, hardwood floored1950's apartment all to myself. Color me happier that my rent tallies in at just under $480 a month, and it's not run by slumlords.

Oh, and they allow pets, and I'm walking distance from the coffee shop I used to work in and a gourmet pizza joint.

I love this town!

The week has been pretty busy with moving, insane workdays and showing my support for a couple of friends.Last night was full of champagne and losing sleep like the rockstar 9-5er I am.

Everything I've expressed a true need for, I've received. I went from my life being overstuffed with things I didn't care about anymore, to fitting my entire existence in my car and taking a huge chance, to figuring out where home really is and living a life that totally takes the cake over the one I had a year and a half ago.

I'd say things have come full circle.

No comments: